Welcome to Murmurs!

I agree with you about Facebook! This will be my only social media from now on. It’s good to be back!

2 Likes

Whenever I log in, the first thing that comes to my mind is that cover someone did back then. Some guy was singing “Muuuuumurrrrrrs dooooooot cooooooom” on top of Shiny Happy People… Do you guys remember that??

Wow!
Going to murmurs.com was part of my daily routine for years.
What a surprise to find out it’s back. Brings back memories and feelings of nostalgia. Just like Nightswimming I guess…

3 Likes

Hello from Georgia

5 Likes

Hello from London,England. I just can’t believe I’m reading all this. It takes me way back and I don’t know what I’m feeling - it all seems strange to me ( but in a good way I think!). I don’t even know what has prompted me to think of Murmurs this evening except that as I get older ( and I feel quite old these days) the environment/world events bother me more and more and I downloaded the Drive to the Ocean package yesterday. This led to looking at REMHQ and discovering The Bad Ends ( jolly good) and then finally a “ I’ll just have a look and see if…” moment and wham! Here’s Murmurs! I remember Inspector Jason and In The Corner. It’s all so discombobulating I’ll have to go away and lie down for a few days I think. Great to be here though. So glad you’re Keeping the Dream Alive :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

3 Likes

Welcome back! The old Murmursians are slowly trickling back - dare I say we’re getting the band back together? :grin:

2 Likes

Yeay! Hi InternetLegend :wave:

I also remember Red Frog and Driver Nate but I don’t want to leave anyone out :kissing_closed_eyes:

2 Likes

Thank you Donna. Good to hear from you.

Kind regards

Kate

1 Like

New member here, but huge fan since 1987.

Saw the band 4 times between 1989-2008

3 Likes

This is the best day. The memories are so great and I’m thankful to relive them and make some new ones with you all. A perfect circle of acquaintances and friends…

4 Likes

I had no idea Murmurs was back. So many great memories here. I hope everyone has been good this past decade+!

I saw the Baseball Project in LA back in September. It was so good to see Mike, Peter and Scott on stage together again. And they rocked! It was great.

Anyhow, glad to be back. Take care.

5 Likes

I was today years old when I found out murmurs.com was back.

1 Like

So happy I stumbled upon this place!

2 Likes