Post a song you love right now

I had a dream last night that there was a thread with this title on here and I wanted to post a song but couldn’t find the thread. (Yes, I had a Murmurs dream…)

Anyway, I’ve decided to make my dream come true and create the thread!

I’m currently a little obsessed with this song by Camera Obscura:

3 Likes

Good thread. :+1: Listening to the records I have from 1984 recently, this album, I really loved back then. I listened to it last week and all the love for it came back. This song is still sticking with me.

3 Likes

I just love this one! L-10-11 is a special talent

3 Likes

On Tv this week there is a run of James Bond films, this one has me captivated. John Barry wrote some of my fav movie themes.

1 Like

25 or 6 to 4, by Chicago. Terry Kath is a super underrated guitarist.

2 Likes

Great live version of this song too I really love - Tanglewood MA 1970

1 Like

Currently obsessed with this song:

Heard lots of good things about The War on Drugs so I’m checking them out for the first time. This song has grabbed me. A strange 80s vibe to it. In a good way. And a riff that could’ve been on an early R.E.M. album.

1 Like

"We danced to “Desolation Row” One of my fav Bod Dylan songs.

2 Likes

I stream but don’t use the app to see what I listen to most or anything like that. However, I can say without question that my most listened to album of 2022 is Julia Jacklin’s Crushing from 2019. After two years of no new music purchases, I’ve done a bit of catching up. I could name one of several songs from that record but I’m going with this one.

2 Likes