The New Music Thread

New from Beth Gibbons of Portishead.

4 Likes

Wow! What a video. This tunes into exactly where we are right now.

1 Like

New from the Decemberists.

6 Likes

RE: Beth Gibbons

Yeah, this song has me beyond excited!

I treasure all three of the Portishead releases, and had all but given up on new music.

This might not be exactly that, but it’s the next best thing!

1 Like

The second release from the upcoming new album from Babehoven, Water’s Here In You which is due on Friday, April 26th. They also announced tour dates today but they don’t appear to on their website yet. However, for those interested, you can find them on their Insta. Unfortunately, no dates near me but hopefully, that will change.

2 Likes

Another new song from Tigers Blood which is due on Friday, March 22nd.

2 Likes

Pearl Jam is set to release their 12th studio album, ‘Dark Matter’ and have also announced a world tour.
The album’s title track is available now.

1 Like

New tune from Lilly Hiatt.

2 Likes

Neil Young & Crazy Horse new album, ‘FU##IN’ UP’, finds the band revisiting and re-recording material featured on their acclaimed 1990 album, Ragged Glory. The nine-track LP will initially be available for Record Store Day 2024 on April 20th, before receiving a wide release on April 26th."

“Broken Circle (Over and Over)” :guitar: :two_hearts:

3 Likes

I discovered The Fly Birds on radiovw on YouTube when “Rich Men North of Richmond” by Oliver Anthony exploded on the scene. The Fly Birds were also featured and I like them better overall. I saw them in person at Death Ridge Brewery in Jeffersonton, Va about a 3 hour drive. They are fantastic! Beautiful musicianship and their voices are stunning!

4 Likes

New from Bonny Light Horseman.

4 Likes

New Old 97s featuring Peter Buck.

4 Likes

Massive later-era PJ fan, but this one is a bit of a head-scratcher–hoping there’s some more melodic/memorable tunes on the new disc (I’m sure there are)

INERT is the new solo project from Mark Messerly of Wussy.

2 Likes

Another new song from the upcoming album by Kathryn Williams and Withered Hand. Looking forward to the album.

2 Likes

Just heard this on the radio and fell in love with it-Saint Saviour-Better Than

1 Like

The opening track from Hurray for the Riff Raff’s new album, The Past Is Still Alive which came out on Friday. I’m only one listen in but I can easily see this being one of my favorite albums of 2024. We’ll see, the year is still young.

3 Likes

Another song is up from the upcoming Mark Knopfler album:

2 Likes

ooh I like that. I will check out that album.

1 Like

That’s lovely. We’ve been getting a lot of “Turner” skies lately
RW Pre dawn sky at Twickenham 28 Jan

1 Like