Mudhoney - Touch Me I’m Sick 7”

1 Like

Christmas records!

Pearl Jam - Ten (2 LP)

Neil Young with Crazy Horse - Odeon Budokan

Radiohead - I Might Be Wrong

2 Likes

Mudhoney - Superfuzz Bigmuff EP
Boxing Day sale. I have a vinyl acquisition problem.

2 Likes

The Fall - 458489 A-Sides

1 Like

Very, VERY costly concert tix for The Eagles farewell tour (*snort *). My hubby bought them because he knew I would find out they’re sharing the bill with Steely Dan and I would go online and buy even more expensive seats. Gig in the Manchester Co-Op Arena which is still under construction. This does not faze me, even though I live in London and we had to book a hotel, and figure out how we’re gonna get up there. I can’t miss an opportunity to see SD, life’s too short.

ETA- the snort isn’t anything against The Eagles, it’s the farewell tour bullshit. If it were just the Eagles I wouldn’t spend megabucks and travel to Manchester, but I’m sure it’ll be great.

3 Likes

Have fun! When is that going to be?

I can’t remember the last time I went to a big arena concert. Fleetwood Mac in 2014ish maybe?

2 Likes

June 4. I don’t like arena concerts, they’re overpriced and lack the intimacy of a club/smaller venue. But this is the only gig featuring my obsession, so it’s a no brainier.

2 Likes

Soundgarden - Screaming Life/Fopp

The Stooges - The Stooges

1 Like

Yes have fun! Your snort is totally justified btw- my friend and I went to see the Eagles “Farewell Tour” at Twickenham Stadium a few years back thinking this would be our last opportunity. We also both bought the same T shirt which a) doesn’t suit either us (the Hotel California pic is much too big) and b) never comes out of the drawer. Can’t say the same about REM T shirts thankfully. My sister is a big SD fan I’ll mention this to her as she’s in Greater Manchester.

1 Like

Sonic Youth - Walls Have Ears reissue

2 Likes

Two solid choices there!

Every time I revisit those first two Stooges albums I am blown away by how ‘fresh’ they sound–Fun House, in particular, freaking rules (and, yes, I love the saxophone)

1 Like

Yeah, this has been pretty much all I’ve listened to for the past few weeks.

2 Likes

Fun House is amazing!