Post a photo from where you live

Part of the backyard. This is not really the right time of year for a photo. It looks nicer… well, pretty much any other season. Oh well.

5 Likes

A shoddy one from Kallio, Helsinki.

3 Likes

monerrey mexico

5 Likes

Going to try a cut in half sunrise panorama from my living room door a few months ago. If it works and you can scroll left and right or see them side by side, hopefully that will give the full picture.

13 Likes

Walking the levee just before dusk yesterday evening…

8 Likes

Bass trail in Eufaula, AL

4 Likes

record store in St. Louis, about 25 miles from home. It’s in an area that restores and uses the original buildings.

3 Likes

For such a simple building, you wouldn’t think that it’s either the largest, or close to, buyers and distributors of puzzles…worldwide. This is just a store ,the main warehouse is huge. You actually order and it’s sent there and then they send it to you or the store. You can’t purchase there (at the main warehouse)

Local BBQ joint…

1 Like

This is the building I used to work in, before the great office move of 2021 (running an office move from your living room remotely with an entire team- 0 out of 10, would not recommend). It a great building, relatively new, but I am glad not to work with the landlords there anymore.

This is the view from my old office, which is a view of Memorial Drive and the Bow River. Our office did not of a great view of the mountains, which is the point of having an office in a Calgary high rise.

6 Likes

3 Likes

Spring break has left the streets a bit empty tonight

1 Like

8 Likes

The hill behind my house can provide some lovely sunset views over Bournemouth, UK

8 Likes

backyard march 22
My back yard in the western suburbs of Adelaide. There has been a move towards urban infill.

Second pic - Townhouses next door replaced a single dwelling with a backyard similar to mine.

7 Likes

Town Hall square in Chester during last Christmas markets.

8 Likes

First swim of the season!

9 Likes

The sculpture “Spoonbridge and Cherry” is one of Minneapolis’ most well known pieces of art. This photo is a LITTLE cliched (lol) but I couldn’t resist getting a picture of me in my cherry dress in front of it. :slight_smile:

13 Likes

Here was the Bremen Christmas Market

10 Likes

An area near us has “One Million” Crocuses. Here is a pic from the weekend when we actually had sun!

10 Likes