Feak Meets Memories

Many of us remember the preshow gatherings just as much as the shows themselves. We really were a community. Soooo post those old pics. I know you have them!

Me and InspectorJason at the June 15, 2008 show in Atlanta, GA

11 Likes

Gathering outside of the 40 Watt Club in Athens, GA before the June 2008 show in Atlanta, GA

8 Likes

Nearly got crushed at that show. Good times.

4 Likes

I really enjoyed seeing Justin and several others at that last R.E.M. Atlanta show in 2008. I still have that Cure hat.

A few months ago, I reunited with Drew and Sandi from Murmurs when The Connells played in Atlanta. It’s funny how you go years without seeing friends, but then start right where you left off when you do reunite again, as though no time has passed.

10 Likes

So fun! We should do it again

1 Like

Farm 255 group-1

I think an Athfest but don’t remember year. I miss Steve.

11 Likes

Aww, I miss Steve.

10 Likes

I miss Steve too.

3 Likes

I also miss Steve.

3 Likes

Rest in Power, Steve! He makes me wish there was a heaven and it’s full of music for him.

6 Likes

Does anyone remember his screen name?

1 Like

Yup, he was Wingnut.

5 Likes

Thank you. I remember him.

2 Likes

Gosh. There we are. That was my camera that took this pic.

6 Likes

Steve Engler. I still desperately miss him. We had so many good times. I’ve got a tattoo to commemorate him.

10 Likes

Sorry Hez. I thought it was from my camera.

Credit to Miss Hezalin:)

2 Likes

There I am. That was fun. I believe I met you that night and before that in Cuyahoga Falls.

1 Like

Yes!! Had a little gathering pre Cuyahoga too at the hotel I remember that. And outside the gates to get onto Blossom. That was an AWESOME show too. I don’t have any pics from that one sadly but someone was taking pictures hopefully some turn up.

2 Likes

I also miss Steve. He toured me around LA when I was there for a conference. He listened to me cry when my dad died. We texted a lot about football but he usually told me I had an anger problem because of how much I hated Pete Carroll (I still hate Pete Carroll).

7 Likes

I think it must’ve been 2004, because Lucy and Zannah are there.

2 Likes