Any categories needed?

I started only with a minimum amount of categories. Murmurs at its peak had like three dozen, which was just too many. If there’s any little niches I missed, let me know.

Well you get to know a person by actually knowing the movies people like, the books they read, or other music they listen to (I actually found another southern band who I loved, who loved R.E.M., the guitarist inspired by Peter Buck, but they broke up several years ago. My lesson is not to love anything too much because they end up disappearing.) I wonder what do people binge watch … along with traveling and politics. The latter got us into a lot of trouble way back when and could again but maybe that’s a part of the excitement.

What do you want to see Ethan?

Good call. I edited the “Other Music” to include other media.

Can we have a tell us a joke thread? Could do with something like that right now :clown_face:

Thank you :pray:

There is one!

Thanks Binky “As long as you’re still smiling there’s nothing more I need” and :grinning:“Smile though you’re heart is aching, smile even though it’s breaking, when there are clouds in the sky you’ll get by if you smile through your fear and sorrow, smile and maybe tomorrow you’ll see the sun come shining through for you”

1 Like