What Became of Tualla?

Has anyone kept in touch with Tualla (Elizabeth Alderbrook)? We were friends on FB but I believe the last I recall is that her husband passed away and not long afterwards she likely deactivated her FB account. We didn’t always see eye to eye on DBT’s but remained friends. Or least as much of a friend you can be to someone that you only know from online. She always had exquisite taste in music, at least from my perspective. If memory serves, she also promoted concerts in her area.

3 Likes

I’ve been wondering the very same thing. Haven’t heard of her since her husband’s passing, but hope life has been treating her better since. We used to send music back and forth.

2 Likes

I always enjoyed her posts on the old Murmurs. As with others, I was connected to her on Facebook. I hope that she is well.

3 Likes

I’ve wondered about her as well. She was so generous, sharing music, etc. I hope she is well, wherever she is.

3 Likes

There’s a bunch of people I wonder about. If you recall we had some incidents of real (or fake) terminal illnesses and catfishing before that was a thing. And then there were the teenagers (remember Red Frog) who I often wonder who they grew into.

6 Likes

Mentioned in another thread but there’s also Near Wild Heather. Last seen leaving the Grill in Athens with a thermos full of feta cheese dressing following a Murmursian gathering (I forget the year) but not heard from since.

3 Likes

I hope she’s doing all right. It would be great to hear from her and all the others who haven’t popped back up yet.

2 Likes

I remember her too and I’d love to hear from her.