Previous Users- What Did You Pick For a Password This Time Around?

A close relative’s birthday? a pet’s name? Guest1234? A 15+ character password created by a generator site? I’d love to see what everybody else is thinking! New users can chime in as well!

Would you like my social security number too? Should I fax my S.S. card as well?

You know. To be safe.

4 Likes

Throw in as much as it will allow you. Also the first street you lived on, your favorite author, and your grandmothers’ maiden names.

2 Likes

I chose D3r3kl0v3r#1, which is also my insta, facebook and email password. I thought I might jot it down somewhere, just in case.

4 Likes

You mean there are people who remember the first street they lived on AND their grandmothers maiden name?

I thought that was just a legend.

Actually, for comedic reasons…I lied about my grandmas maiden name. It’s Coverdell.

That’s why you’re the president of the Derek Fan Club and I’m just the Sergeant at Arms.

1 Like

We should defitely start a ‘Derek appreciation’ thread.

3 Likes

QAnon Shaman’s dick measurements of course, what did you think?

1 Like

aAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

As if I actually remember the password to any of my accounts?

2 Likes

You know, they tell you to change your password, because it protects you from hackers.

I do it, because I can’t remember mine.

I have to keep a little pad of passwords because over the years of using, being stalked, hacked and generally confused I can’t remember which ones go to which sites. I had a security notice from my bank, just a general one for customers that advised using a different password for every account and contact. A hahaha. If I did that I would surely lose what is left of my mind.

1 Like

I, recently, added myself to my contact list on my phone. I keep my passwords in there in the notes section. Not all of my passwords are there though.

Password123.

You won’t tell anyone, right?

2 Likes

Best practice is to write them down on post-it notes and keep on the edges of your CRT.

You could have at least done Password1234 to strengthen your password, disappointed in you since you’re an Information Warlord.

1 Like

It’s the same as my old one, only with the first and last elements switched. You remember!

1 Like

I prefer Information Dictator, thankyouverymuch.

1 Like

That’s what’s so annoying with these modern flatscreen displays. The edges are so narrow that the post-its won’t properly stick and there is not a lot of real estate to put many of them in the first place! So infuriating…

2 Likes

In what unit of measure? Angstroms, furlongs (huh huh, I said “long”), hectares, etc.?

Or better yet, send them to Dereks P.M. or this thread, it’s easier to remember that way.