Post the Setlist of your First and Last R.E.M. Shows

Mine:

20 April 1989 - The Spectrum, Philadelphia, PA
support: Drivin’ N’ Cryin’
set: Pop Song 89 / Exhuming McCarthy / Welcome To The Occupation / Shaking Through / Turn You Inside-Out / Disturbance At The Heron House / Be All That You Can Be - Orange Crush / Cuyahoga / Feeling Gravitys Pull / Sitting Still / We Live As We Dream, Alone - World Leader Pretend / Begin The Begin / Pretty Persuasion / Rotary Ten / Tired Of Singing Trouble - I Believe / Get Up / Auctioneer (Another Engine) / It’s The End Of The World As We Know It (And I Feel Fine)
encore 1: Stand / I Remember California / You Are The Everything
encore 2: Finest Worksong / King Of Birds - Letter Never Sent / Swan Swan H / See No Evil
encore 3: Harpers / Summertime / Crazy / Perfect Circle / After Hours

18 June 2008 - The Mann Center For The Performing Arts, Fairmount Park, Philadelphia, PA
support: The National, Modest Mouse
soundcheck included: Staring Down The Barrel Of The Middle Distance
set: These Days / Living Well Is The Best Revenge / What’s The Frequency, Kenneth? / Wolves, Lower / Man-Sized Wreath / Turn You Inside-Out / Imitation Of Life / Staring Down The Barrel Of The Middle Distance / Ignoreland / Bad Day / Hollow Man / The Great Beyond / Houston / Electrolite / Walk Unafraid / The One I Love / Find The River / Let Me In / Departure / Life And How To Live It / Orange Crush / I’m Gonna DJ
encore: Supernatural Superserious / Losing My Religion / Begin The Begin / Fall On Me / Man On The Moon
notes: Eddie Vedder guests on ‘Begin The Begin’. Johnny Marr guests on guitar on ‘Fall On Me’ & ‘Man On The Moon’.

1 Like

Courtesy of the R.E.M. Timeline:

15 November 1986 - Cameron Indoor Stadium, Duke University, Durham, NC
support: Let’s Active
Let’s Active set included: Talking To Myself / Writing The Book Of Last Pages / Room With A View / Hush
R.E.M.: These Days / Harborcoat / Hyena / Time After Time (Annelise) / Maps And Legends / The One I Love / Feeling Gravitys Pull / The Flowers Of Guatemala / White Tornado / Driver 8 / Tired Of Singing Trouble - I Believe / Swan Swan H / 7 Chinese Bros. / Superman / Can’t Get There From Here / Pretty Persuasion / Auctioneer (Another Engine) / Little America - The Pledge Of Allegiance
encore 1: Fall On Me / Cuyahoga / Begin The Begin
encore 2: Finest Worksong - King Of Birds / Oddfellows Local 151 / Born To Run / We Walk - Uncle Salty / Toys In The Attic / Happy Birthday To Mitch Easter / Funtime
notes: Peter Buck & Mike Mills joined Let’s Active for their cover of Deep Purple’s ‘Hush’ on their opening set. Mitch Easter joined on guitar from ‘Born To Run’ onwards, & finishing up singing Happy Birthday to Mitch.

21 June 2008 - Lakewood Amphitheatre, Atlanta, GA
soundcheck: Strange Currencies (without Vocals) / Strange Currencies (with Vocals) / So Fast, So Numb / Time After Time (Annelise) / Living Well Is The Best Revenge / Nightswimming
set: These Days / Living Well Is The Best Revenge / So Fast, So Numb / What’s The Frequency, Kenneth? / Time After Time (Annelise) / Driver 8 / Man-Sized Wreath / Walk Unafraid / Hollow Man / Ignoreland / Houston / Electrolite / (Don’t Go Back To) Rockville / Auctioneer (Another Engine) / Harborcoat / The One I Love / I’ve Been High / Let Me In / Bad Day / Horse To Water / Orange Crush / I’m Gonna DJ
encore: Supernatural Superserious / Losing My Religion / Pretty Persuasion / Nightswimming / Fall On Me / Man On The Moon
notes: Johnny Marr guests on guitar on ‘Fall On Me’ & ‘Man On The Moon’.

1 Like

Wow… Finest Worksong, King Of Birds, and Oddfellows Local 151 as encores 8 1/2 months before the release of Document?!

| DriverNate
July 12 |

• | - |

15 November 1986 - Cameron Indoor Stadium, Duke University, Durham, NC
support: Let’s Active
Let’s Active set included: Talking To Myself / Writing The Book Of Last Pages / Room With A View / Hush
R.E.M.: These Days / Harborcoat / Hyena / Time After Time (Annelise) / Maps And Legends / The One I Love / Feeling Gravitys Pull / The Flowers Of Guatemala / White Tornado / Driver 8 / Tired Of Singing Trouble - I Believe / Swan Swan H / 7 Chinese Bros. / Superman / Can’t Get There From Here / Pretty Persuasion / Auctioneer (Another Engine) / Little America - The Pledge Of Allegiance
encore 1: Fall On Me / Cuyahoga / Begin The Begin
encore 2: Finest Worksong - King Of Birds / Oddfellows Local 151 / Born To Run / We Walk - Uncle Salty / Toys In The Attic / Happy Birthday To Mitch Easter / Funtime
notes: Peter Buck & Mike Mills joined Let’s Active for their cover of Deep Purple’s ‘Hush’ on their opening set. Mitch Easter joined on guitar from ‘Born To Run’ onwards, & finishing up singing Happy Birthday to Mitch.

21 June 2008 - Lakewood Amphitheatre, Atlanta, GA
soundcheck: Strange Currencies (without Vocals) / Strange Currencies (with Vocals) / So Fast, So Numb / Time After Time (Annelise) / Living Well Is The Best Revenge / Nightswimming
set: These Days / Living Well Is The Best Revenge / So Fast, So Numb / What’s The Frequency, Kenneth? / Time After Time (Annelise) / Driver 8 / Man-Sized Wreath / Walk Unafraid / Hollow Man / Ignoreland / Houston / Electrolite / (Don’t Go Back To) Rockville / Auctioneer (Another Engine) / Harborcoat / The One I Love / I’ve Been High / Let Me In / Bad Day / Horse To Water / Orange Crush / I’m Gonna DJ
encore: Supernatural Superserious / Losing My Religion / Pretty Persuasion / Nightswimming / Fall On Me / Man On The Moon

First:
R.E.M. - 1987-11-14 - Bren Events Center, University Of California, Irvine, Irvine, CA
01 Finest Worksong
02 These Days
03 Welcome To The Occupation
04 Disturbance At The Heron House
05 Exhuming McCarthy
06 Orange Crush
07 Feeling Gravitys Pull
08 King Of Birds
09 Simple Gifts > I Believe
10 Maps And Legends
11 Driver 8
12 Superman
13 Auctioneer (Another Engine)
14 Oddfellows Local 151
15 It’s The End Of The World As We Know It (And I Feel Fine)
16 Begin The Begin
Encore:
17 Strange > Rollers Show > Saturday Night
18 Pretty Persuasion
19 See No Evil
20 The Flowers Of Guatemala
21 Cuyahoga
22 Fall On Me
23 Harpers
24 The One I Love
25 Crazy
26 Pop Song 89
27 Just A Touch
28 After Hours

Last:
R.E.M./Modest Mouse/The National – Greek Theater, Berkeley, CA, 31/05/08

1. Horse to Water
  2. Little America
  3. What’s the Frequency, Kenneth?
  4. Ignoreland
  5. Accelerate
  6. Man-Sized Wreath
  7. Imitation of Life
  8. West of the Fields
  9. Hollow Man
  10. Wolves, Lower
  11. Walk Unafraid
  12. Houston
  13. Electrolite
  14. The One I Love
  15. Final Straw
  16. Find the River
  17. Let Me In
  18. Losing My Religion
  19. Living Well’s the Best Revenge
  1. Bad Day
  1. Orange Crush
  2. I’m Gonna DJ
    Encore:
  3. Supernatural Superserious
  4. Mr. Richards
  5. Driver 8
  6. Life and How to Live It
  7. Man on the Moon
1 Like

Great to see you, katstep! It’s Bernie from “the other place”…Emoji

| katstep
July 13 |

• | - |

First:

R.E.M. - 1987-11-14 - Bren Events Center, University Of California, Irvine, Irvine, CA
01 Finest Worksong
02 These Days
03 Welcome To The Occupation
04 Disturbance At The Heron House
05 Exhuming McCarthy
06 Orange Crush
07 Feeling Gravitys Pull
08 King Of Birds
09 Simple Gifts > I Believe
10 Maps And Legends
11 Driver 8
12 Superman
13 Auctioneer (Another Engine)
14 Oddfellows Local 151
15 It’s The End Of The World As We Know It (And I Feel Fine)
16 Begin The Begin
Encore:
17 Strange > Rollers Show > Saturday Night
18 Pretty Persuasion
19 See No Evil
20 The Flowers Of Guatemala
21 Cuyahoga
22 Fall On Me
23 Harpers
24 The One I Love
25 Crazy
26 Pop Song 89
27 Just A Touch
28 After Hours

Last:
R.E.M./Modest Mouse/The National – Greek Theater, Berkeley, CA, 31/05/08

1. Horse to Water
  2. Little America
  4. Ignoreland
  5. Accelerate
  6. Man-Sized Wreath
  7. Imitation of Life
  8. West of the Fields
  9. Hollow Man
  10. Wolves, Lower
  11. Walk Unafraid
  12. Houston
  13. Electrolite
  14. The One I Love
  15. Final Straw
  16. Find the River
  17. Let Me In
  18. Losing My Religion
  19. Living Well’s the Best Revenge
  20. Bad Day
  21. Orange Crush
  22. I’m Gonna DJ
    Encore:
  23. Supernatural Superserious
  24. Mr. Richards
  25. Driver 8
  26. Life and How to Live It
  27. Man on the Moon

Hey Bernie! I’m here because I saw you mention it in the other place tonight. LOL!

I thought that might be the case!

I “stumbled” in here (no pun intended) by chance earlier in the week.

1 Like

My first. I hoped to have had that experience again but it didn’t happen.

6 April 2005 - Adelaide Entertainment Centre, Adelaide, Australia
Support - Little Birdy, Bright Eyes
Set - I Took Your Name / So Fast, So Numb / Animal / The Outsiders / Bad Day / The Worst Joke Ever / Disturbance At The Heron House / Electron Blue / Electrolite / Departure / Leaving New York / Orange Crush / I Wanted To Be Wrong / Final Straw / Imitation Of Life / The One I Love / Walk Unafraid / Losing My Religion
Encore - What’s The Frequency, Kenneth? / Everybody Hurts / Drive / The Great Beyond / Happy Birthday To Brett Eliason / I’m Gonna DJ / Man On The Moon

2 Likes

16 August 1985 - The Concert Hall, Masonic Temple, Toronto, Canada
support: The Three O’Clock
set: Feeling Gravitys Pull / Harborcoat / Green Grow The Rushes / Hyena / Pilgrimage / Femme Fatale / Driver 8 / Fall On Me / So. Central Rain (I’m Sorry) / Have You Ever Seen The Rain? / Can’t Get There From Here / 7 Chinese Bros. / Auctioneer (Another Engine) / Old Man Kensey / The Star-Spangled Banner (snippet) - Little America - Home On The Range / Pretty Persuasion / Life And How To Live It
encore 1: California Dreamin’ / King Of The Road / Bandwagon / Skip A Rope / 20th Century Boy
encore 2: Theme From Two Steps Onward / Broken Whiskey Glass / Wild Thing - Louie Louie - D.I.V.O.R.C.E - Respect - Louie Louie - 12XU / See No Evil / Pale Blue Eyes

8 June 2008 - The Molson Amphitheatre, Toronto, Canada
soundcheck included: So Fast, So Numb
set: These Days / Horse To Water / What’s The Frequency, Kenneth? / Drive / Man-Sized Wreath / So Fast, So Numb / Ignoreland / Accelerate / 7 Chinese Bros. / Hollow Man / Bad Day / Houston / Electrolite / Living Well Is The Best Revenge / The One I Love / Final Straw / Until The Day Is Done / Let Me In / Begin The Begin / Animal / Orange Crush / I’m Gonna DJ
encore: Supernatural Superserious / Losing My Religion / Second Guessing / Fall On Me / Man On The Moon
notes: Johnny Marr guests on guitar on ‘Fall On Me’.

1 Like

Back then, I don’t think it was all that unusual for them to be performing that amount of new material in concert as it wasn’t uncommon for them to road test it. That is what has always left me scratching my head when some fans put down Lifes Rich Pageant for including too much older material. Unless you’d been following them on the road or were an avid collector of their live shows I’m not sure how anyone would have known how long some of the songs had been around. I was a pretty avid fan but I’d never heard any of those songs before. Even if I had, I don’t think I would have thought of the album as weak.
In addition to the new songs a few other things come to mind for me one of which is how their love of Aerosmith leaked through. I didn’t know it at the time but in some old interview Peter Buck mentions Toys in the Attic being in heavy rotation in their van back in the day. Another is their cover of “Born to Run.” At the time, I thought it was a send up of Springsteen because he was saturating the airwaves at that point mainly due to the overwhelming success of Born in the USA. I didn’t find out until they performed with him on the Vote for Change tour that they were actually big fans of his.
If you want to check it out, this is a link to a recording of the show. This comes courtesy of Eric Zimmerman. I’m not sure if he’s a member of this version of Murmurs but he was a member of the original. He is also one of the first R.E.M. fans I ever remember meeting after I first went online in the late 90s. Years ago, he was kind enough to digitize this show for me as he only had it on cassette. I can only guess that this is that same recording. I should probably also mention that this remains my favorite concert of all time.

2 Likes

I was only lucky enough to get to 2 shows, so that makes first and last pretty easy.

100% do not remember Pete Yorn. Might have gotten there late and missed.

5 October 2003 - Tweeter Center For The Performing Arts, Mansfield, MA
support: Pete Yorn
set: Begin The Begin / So Fast, So Numb / These Days / Drive / Animal / Fall On Me / All The Way To Reno (You’re Gonna Be A Star) / Bad Day / The One I Love / Daysleeper / Electrolite / (Don’t Go Back To) Rockville / Orange Crush / Losing My Religion / At My Most Beautiful / She Just Wants To Be / Walk Unafraid / Man On The Moon
encore: Life And How To Live It / Exhuming McCarthy / Final Straw / Imitation Of Life / Permanent Vacation / It’s The End Of The World As We Know It (And I Feel Fine)

11 June 2008 - Merriweather Post Pavilion, Columbia, MD
set: Finest Worksong / Living Well Is The Best Revenge / Bad Day / What’s The Frequency, Kenneth? / Drive / Ignoreland / Man-Sized Wreath / Little America / Hollow Man / Walk Unafraid / Houston / Electrolite / (Don’t Go Back To) Rockville / Pop Song 89 / Horse To Water / The One I Love / Driver 8 / Until The Day Is Done / Let Me In / These Days / Orange Crush / I’m Gonna DJ
encore: Supernatural Superserious / Losing My Religion / Mr. Richards / Fall On Me / Man On The Moon

20 July 1984 - Agora Ballroom, West Hartford, CT
audience: 2,000
support: The Dream Syndicate
soundcheck: Driver 8 / Stretch My Hand
set: Radio Free Europe / Harborcoat / Driver 8 / Shaking Through / Letter Never Sent / Sitting Still / 7 Chinese Bros. / Talk About The Passion / So. Central Rain (I’m Sorry) / Second Guessing / Pretty Persuasion / Gardening At Night / 9-9 - Windout / Old Man Kensey / 20th Century Boy / Moral Kiosk / Little America
encore 1: Pale Blue Eyes / Camera / Wild Thing
encore 2: We Walk - Behind Closed Doors / Smokin’ In The Boys’ Room / Carnival Of Sorts (Box Cars)
notes: An audience member who was yelling ‘Wild Thing’ during the show was invited on stage to sing the song with the band. Michael gave him some daisies, which were tossed into the audience.

11 March 2009 - The Music Of R.E.M. At Carnegie Hall, Ronald O.Perelman Family Stage, Isaac Stern Auditorium, Carnegie Hall, New York, NY
R.E.M. rehearsal backstage: E-Bow The Letter (w/ Tony Shanahan (Piano)) & Jay Dee Daugherty)
soundcheck included:
The dB’s: Fall On Me
Fink: The Apologist
The Feelies: Carnival Of Sorts (Box Cars)
Guster: Shaking Through
Dar Williams: At My Most Beautiful
Kimya Dawson: World Leader Pretend
Apples In Stereo: So. Central Rain (I’m Sorry)
Throwing Muses: Perfect Circle
Vic Chesnutt & Elf Power: Everybody Hurts
Patti Smith: New Test Leper (w/ Tony Shanahan & Jay Dee Dougherty)
set:
The dB’s: Fall On Me (w/ Don Dixon)
Fink: The Apologist
Keren Ann: Man On The Moon (w/ Calexico)
Calexico: Wendell Gee
Rachel Yamagata: The Great Beyond (w/ Calexico)
Bob Mould: Sitting Still (w/ Calexico)
The Feelies: Carnival Of Sorts (Box Cars)
Ingrid Michaelson: Nightswimming
Glenn Hansard: Hairshirt
Apples In Stereo: So. Central Rain (I’m Sorry)
Guster: Shaking Through
Marshall Crenshaw: Supernatural Superserious (w/ Calexico)
Rhett Miller: Driver 8 (w/ Calexico)
Kimya Dawson: World Leader Pretend
Vic Chesnutt & Elf Power: Everybody Hurts
Throwing Muses: Perfect Circle
Dar Williams: At My Most Beautiful
Jolie Holland: (Don’t Go Back To) Rockville (w/ Calexico & Kyp Malone)
Darius Rucker: I Believe (w/ Calexico)
Patti Smith: New Test Leper (w/ Tony Shanahan)
R.E.M.: E-Bow The Letter (w/ Patti Smith, Tony Shanahan & Jay Dee Dougherty)
notes: Tribute to R.E.M. concert, with proceeds to benefit musical education programs for underpriviledged youth, The American Symphony Orchestra, Church Street School ForMusic & Art & The Mr. Holland’s Opus Foundation. Calexico were the house band supporting the acts. Peter Buck, Mike Mills & Michael Stipe were joined by Patti Smith, Tony Shanahan (piano) & Jay Dee Dougherty (drums) on ‘E-Bow The Letter’ which was the last R.E.M. song performed by the full band in front of a paying live audience.

3 Likes

Wow…great info, Nate. Will check out the Duke '86 show, indeed.

1 Like

FIRST

November 7, 1995 - Pyramid Arena, Memphis, TN - with Luscious Jackson

1. I Took Your Name
  2. What’s the Frequency, Kenneth?
  3. Crush With Eyeliner
  4. Drive
  5. Me in Honey
  6. The Wake-Up Bomb
  7. Binky the Doormat
  8. Losing My Religion
  9. Bang and Blame
  10. Undertow
  11. Strange Currencies
  12. Revolution
  13. Tongue
  14. Man on the Moon
  15. Country Feedback
  16. The One I Love
  17. Orange Crush
  18. Get Up
  19. Star 69

Encore:
20. Let Me In
21. Everybody Hurts
22. Java (Allen Toussaint cover) (+ Band Intro)
23. So. Central Rain
24. Departure
25. Landslide (Fleetwood Mac cover) (Snippet)
26. It’s the End of the World as We Know It (And I Feel Fine)

LAST

October 26, 2008 - Voodoo Music Experience - City Park, New Orleans, LA

1. Living Well Is the Best Revenge
  2. These Days
  4. Drive
  5. Fall on Me
  6. Man-Sized Wreath
  7. Ignoreland
  8. Houston
  9. Electrolite
  10. Walk Unafraid
  11. [(Don’t Go Back to) Rockville (Mike Mills on vocals)
  12. West of the Fields
  13. The One I Love
  14. She Just Wants to Be
  15. Let Me In
  16. Horse to Water
  17. Bad Day
  18. Orange Crush
  19. It’s the End of the World as We Know It (And I Feel Fine)

Encore:
20. Supernatural Superserious
21. Losing My Religion
22. Driver 8
23. 7 Chinese Bros.
24. Man on the Moon

3 Likes

First - Sept 14th 2004 This was a big deal for me at the time, I seem to recall sitting through Minnie Driver and Ricky Gervais mocking disabled people before R.E.M. played seven songs.

Losing My Religion
Boy in the Well
Walk Unafraid
Leaving New York
Man on the Moon (with Chris Martin)

Encore:
I Wanted to Be Wrong
Bad Day

Last - Aug 27th 2008 Hometown show for me. I visit the venue often to watch cricket with my young son and often look over to where the stage was set up. I also shook hands with Bertis after the show in a rather drunken way, calling him a legend. He was very gracious, but I remain very embarrassed…

Bad Day
Living Well Is the Best Revenge
What’s the Frequency, Kenneth?
Fall on Me
Drive
Man-Sized Wreath
Begin the Begin
Hollow Man
The Great Beyond
Ignoreland
Animal
Electrolite
I’m Gonna DJ
Pretty Persuasion
The One I Love
7 Chinese Bros.
Nightswimming (preceded by a few lines from ‘Hope’)
Let Me In
Auctioneer (Another Engine)
Horse to Water
Orange Crush
It’s the End of the World as We Know It (And I Feel Fine)

Encore:
Supernatural Superserious
Losing My Religion
Imitation of Life
Man on the Moon

PS: I would love a recording of this show if anyone is aware of one existing.

2 Likes

Southampton? Also my last time seeing them. Great show.

I’d seen them at Manchester and Cardiff in the few days before. Stipe was coming down to the front and shaking hands during The One I Love, and Losing My Religion. I came tantalisingly close in Manchester and Cardiff. Finally managed to grab his hand during Losing My Religion in Southampton.

As far as I know, there isn’t a recording of that show unfortunately. I’ve scoured YouTube looking for a video of the moment I touched Michael Stipe, but no dice there either… There is a recording of the Cardiff show kicking about.

They were amazingly good on that tour. Talk about going out on a high.

1 Like

My first and last, courtesy of the R.E.M. Timeline:

27 July 1995 - Murrayfield Stadium, Edinburgh, Scotland
support: Belly, Spearhead, The Cranberries
soundcheck: Talk About The Passion (part) (Instrumental) / Orange Crush (Instrumental) / Unknown Instrumental / See No Evil
set: What’s The Frequency, Kenneth? / Crush With Eyeliner / Drive / Turn You Inside-Out / Try Not To Breathe / I Took Your Name / Undertow / Bang And Blame / I Don’t Sleep, I Dream / Strange Currencies / Revolution / Tongue / Man On The Moon / Country Feedback / Half A World Away / Losing My Religion / Pop Song 89 / Finest Worksong / Get Up / Star 69
encore: Let Me In / Everybody Hurts / So. Central Rain (I’m Sorry) / Departure / It’s The End Of The World As We Know It (And I Feel Fine)
notes: Unconfirmed setlist - it seems the show being circulated claiming it is this show is from a different show.

27 August 2008 - The Rose Bowl, Southampton, England
support: Guillemots, Editors
set: Bad Day / Living Well Is The Best Revenge / What’s The Frequency, Kenneth? / Fall On Me / Drive / Man-Sized Wreath / Begin The Begin / Hollow Man / The Great Beyond / Ignoreland / Animal / Electrolite / I’m Gonna DJ / Pretty Persuasion / The One I Love / 7 Chinese Bros. / Nightswimming / Let Me In / Auctioneer (Another Engine) / Horse To Water / Orange Crush / It’s The End Of The World As We Know It (And I Feel Fine)
encore: Supernatural Superserious / Losing My Religion / Imitation Of Life / Man On The Moon

1 Like

31 March 2005 - Sydney Entertainment Centre, Sydney, Australia
support: Little Birdy, Bright Eyes
set: I Took Your Name / Bad Day / The Wake-Up Bomb / The Outsiders / Maps And Legends / Electron Blue / Electrolite / Strange Currencies / The Great Beyond / I’ve Been High / Leaving New York / Orange Crush / I Wanted To Be Wrong / Final Straw / Imitation Of Life / The One I Love / Walk Unafraid / Losing My Religion
encore: What’s The Frequency, Kenneth? / Everybody Hurts / Drive / Animal / Happy Birthday (to one of the road crew) / I’m Gonna DJ / Man On The Moon

1 April 2005 - Sydney Entertainment Centre, Sydney, Australia
support: Little Birdy, Bright Eyes
set: Finest Worksong / Bad Day / So Fast, So Numb / Boy In The Well / So. Central Rain (I’m Sorry) / Electron Blue / Disturbance At The Heron House / Leaving New York / 7 Chinese Bros. / Animal / The Great Beyond / Orange Crush / I Wanted To Be Wrong / Final Straw / Imitation Of Life / The One I Love / Walk Unafraid / Losing My Religion
encore: What’s The Frequency, Kenneth? / Everybody Hurts / Exhuming McCarthy / Sweetness Follows / I’m Gonna DJ / Man On The Moon
notes: ‘Exhuming McCarthy’ was played as a fan request.

1 Like