Post a live video

Tough question for me as what I consider my favorites don’t tend to be the albums other fans recommend as entry points for new fans. Those albums would be from the Jason Isbell era such as Decoration Day and The Dirty South. I love those albums as well and consider them high water marks but my favorites are from their early era: Gangstabilly, Pizza Deliverance, Southern Rock Opera, and the live one, Alabama Ass Whuppin’. Gangstabilly is my overall favorite from them. You could dive in by checking out either of the Isbell era albums or start from the beginning and listen to how they arrived at the albums with him. BTW, none of this is to discount the post-Isbell albums. Their newest, Welcome 2 Club XIII is among my favorite things they’ve ever done. For a band that’s been around for over a quarter century at this point I find their catalog to be remarkably consistent which is rarely the case with other artists that have enjoyed the same sort of longevity.

1 Like

Thanks Jonathon, I’ll probably start with two. x

1 Like

The Beths performing the title track from their newest album.

1 Like

Robyn Hitchcock, acoustic live version of “The Shuffle Man” from his latest record Shufflemania!

1 Like