Pet Pics (15 char needed, lol)

A place to post pictures of your pets.

Here’s a pic of our cat Roxy tonight:

5 Likes

Ha! I was wondering about starting a pets thread! I think this is a great idea!

Here is Wendell Gee with his tennis ball, taken a couple of nights ago…

6 Likes

These are our 4 chickens. They are about 5y.o. now, and don’t lay a lot of eggs anymore, but we keep them anyway. They eat our food scraps & provide manure for the garden.

6 Likes

Since Roxy got her moment in the sun, here’s a picture of Khoshekh to even things out. Roxy covers the fluffy side and Khoshekh meets the sleekness requirements (they share softness duties).

4 Likes

Boris and Ivan.

6 Likes

Does Boris have adorable white ear whiskers? Because Khoshekh does, and I love it.

He doesn’t.

They both have some gray spots on their fur because they’re well into kitty middle age.

2 Likes

Here’s Wendell Gee, showing his support for Pride. (The fact that his rainbow is stuffed with catnip is not important - he’s a pretty progressive cat…)

3 Likes

This is Minnie. She first entered my life in 2008 when she was around 4 weeks old. I was supposed to watch her for a while but ended up becoming attached to her so she soon became mine. She’s the first pet I’ve had since I was a child. In 2020 when I had to move I was unable to take her with me because she’s not allowed where I’m living now. So, she’s staying with some friends of mine in Raleigh for the foreseeable future. Fortunately, I’ve been able to see her a couple times since I moved. This was taken in January of this year.

6 Likes

Awesome :+1: plus they are sweet and cuddly, smart. They are just as good as dogs and cats, not food or egg machines in my extremely chicken loving opinion. Give them love and they will give it back double :heart::heart::heart::rooster::rooster::rooster::rooster::rooster::rooster::rooster:

2 Likes

This is Nessie. She says Hi!

5 Likes

I’m not gonna say that Wendell Gee is spoiled, but we’ve taken to bringing his cushion outside on these warm summer nights…

5 Likes

Pencil drawing I made of my beloved little Miracle Chicken. (sorry about the glare) My precious angel, I hatched her. I was her mother

5 Likes

Great work, it’s a lovely drawing. :chicken: :clap:

2 Likes

I thought that was a photo! Very nice. Sounds like there’s a nice story there too.

1 Like

http://www.miraclechickenurns.com/miracle.html

Thank you!
Here is a short story of Miracle Chicken

4 Likes

Lovely story. Thanks for posting.

1 Like

Our hens have finished growing new feathers over autumn & winter. They have started to lay again. :egg:

3 Likes

Like Acheron I have a bad case of the builders at the moment and my cat Rumpleteazer hates it. He’s spending most of his time outside but it (was) freezing and we all know how cats love that! So, he decided to appropriate my washing basket when I wasn’t looking. They popped in then popped out again today as the plaster hasn’t dried. He’s a happy cat!

3 Likes