What are your thoughts about Scott Litt’s Monster Remix?
I was disappointed in how poor the audio quality was (must have been pulled from digitally recorded tapes), but I did like some of the added bits.
- Did not like WTFK without the guitar hook during the chorus.
- The King of Comedy backing vocals turns into a dumpster fire.
- I Don’t Sleep, I Dream coda was interesting (though I could have done without the scream thing).
- I was hoping for the full version of Star 69.
- The Strange Currencies alternate vocal take was interesting.
- I didn’t not like the repetitive guitar hit added throughout the entire song (much preferred the sparing use in the album version).
- I found the random tambourine in Let Me In to be distracting.