Is this thing on?

There was a time. There was a time when we all logged into Murmurs and chatted on Sundays and gossiped and fought.

And now those times are back. Hello everyone!

11 Likes

Hiya! What’s the craic with the reply having to be at least 20 characters long?

3 Likes

Still adjusting all the settings and stuff. Hold tight! In the meantime…

1 Like

It’s on! And heres my 20 characters

4 Likes

I’m not sure how I feel about this. But, hey, my username was still available.

4 Likes

Nice to see you Biz.

1 Like

It’s just like 20 years ago, except I can lie in bed & type on a tiny phone computer!

11 Likes

Thanks Ethan! It is good to have murmurs back in my life.

6490jf
We all go back to where we belong…

4 Likes

Can I make a bijou suggestion? Can we make a subtopic Ages Of Us? Cos it has been awhile. A really long while, and a catch up topic could be useful. Or not. What say ye?

2 Likes

A sub category? I think you can start new topics anywhere.

Microphone one microphone one
Isn’t this a lot of fun.

1 Like

How? I’m just trying to figure this out. Is a post always a reply unless you start a new topic? Don’t want to be obnoxious, I’m new and confused. I’ve picked through the terms pages.

1 Like

Yes, this is a hybrid threaded forum software. It’s pretty much the industry standard now (it’s called Discourse)

1 Like

How do you get a profile picture small and make it show in the circle? Mine are too big anyhow no matter how small I realize them. I admit, I’m pretty lost

I haven’t a clue really, I just uploaded an image.

1 Like

I did but thank you. If you go to my profile, it’s there…

Nice to see everyone, this is my first time using the site, but R.E.M. has become my favorite band in the last few years!

1 Like

I’m proud of myself for learning how to use this never heard of software in so little time :slightly_smiling_face: Sorry about that first annoying day. Thank you for your patience and everything :heart::rooster::slightly_smiling_face:

Welcome, it’s addictive…