I feel better having screamed

Not venting about politics at this time. I’m screaming at scammers, fakes and frauds. They are a scourge on society. I get several a week, sometimes 3 in a day mostly via email or on my mobile phone. The latest is someone claiming they are from Amazon, I owe them $700 for a phone I ordered, which I didn’t. I rarely use Amazon. And text messages stating “Your parcel could not be delivered. What now…?” with a vague link attached. Most of the time I delete & ignore, but when I get several in a short time I get really pissed off & reply with obscenities. My address has changed. Please send parcel to 21 Bigdck Ave. Cntville. You liar, you dumb scamming fuck. It’s probably a lost cause responding, I’m hoping there maybe a slim chance that I might grossly offend the frauds, and that makes me feel better.

3 Likes

Depending upon who it is, I tend not to answer my phone. I figure if it’s important enough, they’ll leave a voicemail. I don’t really have an issue with scammers via email. Gmail tends to do a pretty good job of sorting my email, though some spam sometimes shows up in my Primary folder. When and if it does, it’s usually pretty obvious it’s spam. On the phone call thing, a scammer did spoof Apple once leading me to believe I was receiving a phone call from them. I should have known better but I fell for it. There was nothing I could do about it so I just chalked it up as a lesson learned.

1 Like

I accidentally applied for a job, but on one of those sites that gives your info to every fu$%ing school in the universe. I too have a lesson learned. I now make sure it’s the actual site, before applying.

1 Like

I haven’t any call me this week. I haven’t heard from fake “Windows Technical Dept” for a while, they must have morphed into fake “Amazon.”

1 Like

You know I wouldn’t be surprised if I get all call from a fake Supreme court judge saying there’s an arrest warrant against me because I have been abusive to someone from fake “Amazon” and I have to pay $$$ to avoiding getting arrested.

1 Like