I am craigp. AMA

Hi, first time/long time. Why can I barely remember things from this website over 20 years ago that other people seem to have fresh in their minds, despite spending an inordinate amount of my time here?

1 Like

It meant less to you than it did to others.

1 Like

Wot drew said - how can we be sure you’re indeed you and not some guy whose parishioners are worried about uncouth behaviour in the car park of their house of worship?

I’m the craigp. Anyone pretending to be me is in for a world of disappointment.

I don’t think that’s it. What a disappointment.

I’ll meet you at the dojo to settle this.

It is. People be crazy and cling to the past as they have no future.

You don’t have an AI on your mobile computing device that fixes it for you?! Loser!
I suggest carrying around a copy of Elements of Style by Strunk and White and Garner’s Modern American Usage by whoever wrote it.

Why is monosyllabic five syllables long?

Why is phonetic not spelled phonetically?

Is this like a telephone fortune reading? Where I can only ask one question for free, the rest are gonna cost me, by the minute?

Why is abbreviation so long a word?

Just because you understand something is doesn’t mean you have to be it.

No. I charge when I get a question worthy charging for an an answer to.

1 Like

It blurred out “loser!” and wow did that confuse me. :joy: I prefer the freestyle method of spelling where you stare at words long enough that you no longer trust it.

1 Like

I look at relationships the same way.

2 Likes

How was that slightly too ripe banana?

Gq, tfa. It’s was bearable. Fun fact t about me. I didn’t really eat bananas till I was in my 30’s.

I see. Clearly you replaced marmite with bananas.

1 Like

I don’t do acronyms, but I sort of get the thread. What’s up, Craig!

Why aren’t you in Australia?

8 Likes

Kell. How are things?

first question: why?

second question: when?

Hello Jason! What’s up? The cost of living and my blood pressure. How’s Inspectoring going?