Are we allowed to share bootleg concerts?

It would be great if we could get a large body of concerts as a separate topic, especially shows from the early years at small clubs. Does REM mind, Ethan?

9 Likes

I’m not Ethan but the Trading Post forum that was part of the original Murmurs was all about trading live shows. That said, there’s a forum called Listen to Me - The R.E.M. Historical Society devoted to their live shows that you might want to check out if you haven’t done so already.

http://remtimeline.com/listentome/

9 Likes

Perfect. Thanks. : )

2 Likes

I just approved your request, that’s there to stop the spammers, you’d be surprised how many we get! Feel free to request any shows there, we’re a friendly bunch. And anyone else who reads this you’re all more than welcome (as long as you’re not spammers!)

1 Like

I’d be curious to hear an Around The Sun tour recommendation. I skipped that tour, didn’t care for the record much, but have heard from a few fans that many of those tunes were much better performed in concert.

3 Likes

Share and share alike. At this point it doesn’t matter as much, so all welcome.

5 Likes

Do we get our own category? :smiley:

2 Likes

Do you think R.E.M. will ever release live concerts like Metallica did with “Live Metallica”?

It would be great to be able yo download high quality show for a small fee.

2 Likes

Yes, Ethan, please use your unrivaled access to the boys to get them to do this!

1 Like

I would really appreciate it. I’m still stucked at winmx server trying to download the encores from the Fox Theatre Work Tour concert :poop: