A photograph on the dashboard

Nice! You’ve got a real Robyn Hitchcock vibe going there.

1 Like

I thank you.

Looking good! :+1:

I’m so sorry you lost your friend. I did think the gizmo was a Rubick’s cube! I love bits of old tech. Very cool. Life just keeps getting weirder, I find. Hanging on to some of the old stuff has it’s charms.

ETA- Looks like I’m replying to a very old post. Dunno what happened, I logged intp the photo thread and the rubick cube that isn’t was the one that came up.
Your pictures are always interesting.

God made a mistake when he enabled me to find the timer button on my camera, on my phone! :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

2 Likes

Taken tonight, Christmas Eve in a South London road famous for its beautiful light displays.

5 Likes

That’s gorgeous (and so are the lights)! Merry Christmas!

2 Likes

Back atcha! Good news about your area not buried in snow. X

Spent part of the holiday season in Tokyo! Happy New Year everyone!

Kev

7 Likes

Happy New Year to you too Kev and to all who come here. x

1 Like

Lovely pic!!

3 Likes

Writing…

2 Likes

My friend Nathan…

4 Likes

Pubic holiday today & I wasn’t scheduled to work! A walk along the Port river this morning with sister Rosanna, my Peter & son Robbie.

7 Likes

I can now scratch “appearing in a music video” off of my bucket list.
A few weeks ago, the local Atlanta area act, Black Swan Lane, posted on social media for fans to send short videos of themselves wearing blindfolds or covering their eyes for inclusion in the new music video to ”Blind”, the title track to the latest album. I can be seen starting at roughly the 3:55 mark.
Enjoy the video, and then buy the album!

My still shot first, then the actual video below…

5 Likes

Very cool!

2 Likes

Very cool indeed!

1 Like

My granddaughter, Naya. Born March 23, 2023 Vienna, Austria.It was a complicated delivery but here she is waving hello to the world.

9 Likes