A photograph on the dashboard

That part of Iowa is part of the driftless area. I grew up in NE IA, but I was farther south and west. I did live in SW WI/NW IL for several years and that was all part of the driftless/in glaciated area.

Sure is! I grew up in Cedar Falls.

1 Like

I prostrate myself before you. You beat me in the staring contest.

3 Likes

WHAT? So did I.

1 Like

That’s awesome!

1 Like

A couple weeks ago.

7 Likes

Those are good pics. Do you have two tattoo sleeves? I love sleeves, cuz usually there’s a story behind them.

I have two full sleeves. But I have lots of them, in general. I also have a collar, another across the top of my back, a hand (left one) tattoo. I have a fairly large one on my left thigh, a smaller one on my right (and I’m adding another one above my right knee), and both calves tattooed.

Every single one of my tattoos have a story. One sleeve is Where the Wild Things Are. The other is a bunch of memorial tattoos, basically. It didn’t start out as a sleeve, but it became one.

I didn’t have any when Murmurs was around the first time. I started getting tattooed in 2014.

1 Like

Groovy.

I made a deal. When I can do 7 chin ups…i can get a tattoo.

1 Like

Looking strangely like Isaac Asimov?

2 Likes

Me and my baby apple tree started from seed.

5 Likes

Here’s me, I don’t think I’ve changed in 10 years besides having shorter hair & a few more wrinkles. More importantly, I hope I’m a lot wiser & a better person.

4 Likes

Me… two nights ago.

4 Likes

It’s mine! Mine! My preciousss!

(I had just bought this at a used record store down the street today when another frequent customer walked in the door and expressed envy. My friend who owns the store, Retrosound Records, decided to take a joke photo of us fighting over it.)

6 Likes

At least, she didn’t bite your finger off *.

*shameless "LOTR: Return of the King"reference.

1 Like

A slightly older selfie, but I like it.

5 Likes

Almost the end of the week workout selfie.

3 Likes

I visited California for the first time this weekend for the Cruel World Music Festival, and stopped by the Santa Monica Pier

8 Likes

4 Likes

You have a very Neil Young look about you there (that’s a good thing)!

2 Likes