Found some REM news? Submit it here.
This forum formerly called "Band Announcements" is now the place for you to submit news about REM and their former and present associates (producers, sidekicks, friends and the likes).
If you find some news that you think might be interesting and that our News team has not been aware of yet, please post the story including the link or the name of the site you got it from, and we will do our best to attach your name to the story and give you credit.
The Murmurs Newsstand team will use submitted news items and move them over to the Newsstand forum, linking to a story on the homepage. In the instance where the item is already being worked on by the Murmurs team (bearing in mind it may take some time for the story to finally appear on the homepage) the submitted story thread will be closed and a new one will be started in Newsstand.
Welcome to Story Submissions (read before posting)
1 reply to this topic
Posted 05 September 2004 - 02:46 PM
A reminder to Murmurs users...
- This forum is for posting R.E.M. news items. You may have found an item in your newspaper, on TV or elsewhere that is new and of interest to R.E.M. fans. Post it in this forum.
- Your submission will be read by the moderators, who may then promote it to the Newsstand and, consequently, the front page. Your tip will usually be acknowledged.
- Please do not post off-topic threads. This includes opinion, questions, your dream setlist, religious rants and your favourite recipes. They are not news and result in clutter.
- Where your post relates to an existing thread, but does not contain significant new information, you might consider adding it as a reply to that thread instead of as a new thread.
- Only post once. If the poor 'ol, decrepid Murmurs server (bless 'er soul) appears to just sit there without adding your post, check that it actually hasn't been added. Sometimes, it looks like your post has not been made when, in fact, you may have just added five copies of the same post.
- The system works, it's a good system, we like the system. Your suggestions and submissions ensure the world's largest R.E.M. fan community is also the best informed. You help keep yourselves in touch; we couldn't have done it without all your hard work - I'd like to thank my mom, my dad, J...
0 user(s) are reading this topic
members, guests, anonymous users